Notes to Passenger
1. Passengers shall hold valid exit-entry documents and valid tickets when taking our bus, overtime will be invalid.
2. Children under three years old can’t occupy a seat and can be admitted free, three years old or older children shall buy
full fare ticket.
3. Refund for any reason shall be handled 48 hours in advance, handling charge is 50% of the ticket price; ticket changing
should be handled 24 hours in advance, and the handling charge for each changed ticket is $ 20 (RMB in China).
Privilege tickets can’t be refunded or reported the loss.
4. When the observatory issues the eighth typhoon or black rainstorm warning signal, all shifts shall be suspended.
Passengers who fail to depart due to the impact of the suspension can come to the Company personally for ticket refund
or change procedures within one week.
5. The Company does not accept passengers who carry dutiable goods, and reserves the right to refuse the passengers
who carry flammable, corrosive materials or firearms, and goods prohibited to be imported and exported by Hong Kong
government border customs.
6. Passengers are responsible for things carried on their own and placed in the luggage carrier of vehicles, and the
Company shall not be responsible for the compensation of any loss.
7. Each passenger is free to carry luggage under 10 kg, or luggage whose sum of width, length and height doesn’t exceed
150 cm, if the luggage is beyond the limit, the Company is entitled to refuse to load, or can require the passenger to buy
one more adult ticket as the luggage ticket.
8. At the time of exit and entry, if the clearance is delayed because of examination of personal documents, luggage and
other items, drivers of the Company have the right to make the decision to wait or not at his own discretion / or decide the
waiting time, passengers are prohibited from asking for any claim with any excuse.
9. The Company is not responsible for failure to arrive on time because of road traffic conditions, immigration delays,
mechanical failure, accidents or any other reasons.
10. The Company and organizations in cooperation with it to operate the vehicles have bought the third party liability
insurance and other insurances in accordance with regulations in Guangdong and Hong Kong. All traffic safety and
insurance liabilities shall be charged by the Company or the organization of the vehicles that passengers ride. In addition
to reasonable compensation the insurance companies should pay in accordance with relevant regulations regarding
insurance act, the Company assumes no other liabilities.
11. If the vehicle has traffic accident in the Mainland, the injured passengers shall stay in the scene until processing and
recording of the local public security and traffic police at the scene, the Company is not responsible for claims rejected of
the people leaving the scene without permission or without record of the traffic police at the scene.
12. The Company will not provide notice about revision of this <Riding Rules>, the contents published on the Company's
website www.23970333.com.hk shall prevail.
Updated date: August 18, 2015